Thursday, September 3, 2009

Long Time No See

It has been a while since I last graced my blog with some sort of post. But I am back to update the world. Lately has been super busy with me. I have had played some golf, scoped out some deer down here for Brian, and changed jobs to name a few. I am now a full time UDOT employee with a full time permanent job. I am now the new Permits Engineer for Region 4 here in UDOT. I am still learning all that my job entails. I am going to miss working in the Enviro group, those were real good times. Attached is one of the few pics of me actually working.


There has been a lot of upheaval in our office lately. Four people have changed offices to accommodate one person. Seems a bit excessive doesn't it, welcome to UDOT Region 4 → Home of the Cut Twice, then Measure Once Approach.

Well enough of bagging on my employer. Happy B-day Landon, Jeff, and Tim. You guys need to spread those out a bit.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Well hello there Rhett. :) Glad the job worked out well for you. Did I ever invite you to my blog, cuz, I don't remember. (Did you see that cuz?? I've been hanging out with YW too long).

Kristi said...

I am glad that you have a REAL job and I love you for it!