I am going on record saying that the Arizona Cardinals will win the Super Bowl!!!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
These may be funny only to me but.......
BEA1 asks me as we walk by a Pepsi display, "Hey Rhettly do you want me to get you some 3D Glasses."
Everyone there, JB, BEA2, and JDP all laugh and find this rather hunorous. BEA1 knows that I cannot use 3D glasses due to a rodeo incident years ago when my eye was sacrificed for a rodeo clown.
On the subsequent trip back to the office JDP see a homely gal on side of road that he and BEA1/2 all know and he is speasking ill of her and BEA1/2 concur with his statements. I finally ask him if he has all this hostility because she said no to his prom date request in high school. The car errupted into loud laughter.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
I think that wife's cousin Sarah has the coolest post I have seen in along time. A mathemtical proof that sums up all the world's problems into one word. Obviously the funniest and truest thing I have come across in my search of the web.
I think I have found one of the coolest websites for vintage Nintendo fun. I like to roam there once in a while when I am feeling nostalgic.
Monday, January 5, 2009
As a new year commences and thoughts of self improvement run rampant, I shall produce my list of wishes and wants for the new year.......
- Wyoming to actually win some meaningful games in Football and Basketball.
- SF 49ers to be competitive.
- Utah Jazz to not blow it like they do most years and leave me disappointed.
- I would love to be able to beat my wife on most of the Wii Fit games.
- Fish...a lot
- Hunt....a lot more
- Get a a respectable score on the Hula-Hoop (see #4)
- Receive my scholarship and rightful place on the WWCC Mustang Soccer team. (I have eligibility left)
- Actually walk the bike path near our home with the dog and the baby, down and back.
- Make it to 2010 to do this again....