Monday, October 13, 2008

Work was something....

After finishing a local paving project I remember why I hate/love paving. But it is finished for all intents and purposes. With the asphalt shortage it was a long slow summer spent serving two masters. My construction boss and the new maintenance engineer. But in a year there will be some fancy turn lanes to the new jail in Manti. If you happen to go there and use the turn lanes remember yours truly designed them.

I think Wyoming football is in the toilet. Unfortunately I do not see it climbing out anytime soon. After Joe Glenn is fired this season and I suspect he will, we will get some no name coach in here who will just mire in mediocrity. Then maybe we find some unknown genius who will resurrect the program on his way to somewhere bigger. Man I miss Paul Roach!!!

No comments: