Thursday, October 16, 2008

3 in a month and other obs

For those of you counting and I doubt there are many but this is my third post this month....new record!!! I recently returned from a fly-by-night trip the SLC for a canceled training ( they canceled it at 8:30, it started at 8:00). Anyways....I decided to pick a few things up on my way home. Christmas and the what not. A few points

*Old Navy is awesome to be in at 9:00 in the morning.
*Jordan Landing is a shopping paradise
*Even better at at 9:00 in the morning
*Cabelas is always good
*Motherhood Maternity employees do not talk to fathers like they do mothers
*Some of the best people watching is in the Victoria's Secret, especially in Happy Valley

I also wanted to post a pic of a guy I know and his nice elk he shot. Okay it is a sweet elk especially since he shot it with a muzzleloader. Way to go Rustin!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh you always know how to make me laugh! So how DO men get treated at Motherhood Maternity? And I'm thinking I will have to try the people watching at VS thing in Happy Valley...