Thursday, March 6, 2008

What the.....

I have endured what may be one of the toughest things of my life. The 2007-2008 Wyoming men's basketball team. Holy Crap!!!! This was agonizing to sit through. Luckily at this point the only thing I have to cheer about is a season sweep of both Utah and CSU. Usually a sweep of CSU brings joy to my life but at this point it is a shallow victory. This team had way too much going for it. I will again say that Heath Shroyer was not my first choice as coach, or even second choice as far as that goes. I will go on record saying that I sent an email to the AD asking him to consider Quinn Snyder of Missouri fame. However, we are stuck with a friend of the AD (FOAD). Evidently if you are a FOAD you can get a job at WYO. Yeah us. Anywho...I am seriously expecting a huge step forward next year. The honeymoon is over and now it is time to get to winning games.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

But remember the coach said now that his first year is over he can build a campion team!! And you thought I don't listen when you talk sports.