Friday, February 22, 2008

When will the Spinning Stop?


Right now I need the world to stop spinning. I need to slow down and take time to stop and smell the stink weed. Actually I just need April to pass by. I am currently studying for the PE (Professional Engineer) exam. It is not all that much fun. But at least I have my hound doggy to keep my occupied in the mean time. Ranger is the bestest dog ever. I know because I said so. He is already way to smart fo rme, which isn't all that hard, plus he is going to be a good bird dog, I think. Until later......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Didn't you see that commercial about the giants who keep the world spinning and when they change shifts everyone falls over? That wouldn't be good! haha. Hey, GOOD LUCK on that exam, that's cool your doing that! I MISS YOU GUYS!