Thursday, January 22, 2009

Funny stuff....??

These may be funny only to me but.......

BEA1 asks me as we walk by a Pepsi display, "Hey Rhettly do you want me to get you some 3D Glasses."
Everyone there, JB, BEA2, and JDP all laugh and find this rather hunorous. BEA1 knows that I cannot use 3D glasses due to a rodeo incident years ago when my eye was sacrificed for a rodeo clown.

On the subsequent trip back to the office JDP see a homely gal on side of road that he and BEA1/2 all know and he is speasking ill of her and BEA1/2 concur with his statements. I finally ask him if he has all this hostility because she said no to his prom date request in high school. The car errupted into loud laughter.

1 comment:

Double T said...

hey rhett;
heard you passed you pe test. way to go, now can we tear your house apart and let you puy it back together.
again congrats

ron & kathy