Monday, June 9, 2008

Delta and El Jefe

I have been traveling back and forth to Delta a few times these past few days. Our contractor is trying to get a few things done so we can complete the final inspection and they can receive final payment. However their subcontractors are a bit slow and do not feel the need for urgency. So I have made a couple of fruitless trips over there to watch no work being done. It would be nice if I had a Kronski to come home too but El Jefe, my buddy, my freind, decided to stiff me on two packs of those delightful dogs.

2 comments:

Coach Atkinson said...

By the way the Kronski's are awesome. Thats for making me buy them and then eat them all by myself.

Lester Family said...

Dear Rhett,

Perhaps from the One World, One View, One Eye point of view prairie dogs appear to be larger than they really are. So you were either shooting them while looking out your rear view mirror which warns that objects may appear smaller than they really are, or you basted Kronski's in too much Jack Daniels and your prairie dogs were 10 feet tall, cross eyed, with fangs that made them appear cannabilistic, ferocious, and genuinely bad mothers. There is an outside chance that you have found a place where the prairie dogs roam that truly were bigger than my Alaska black bear, in the which case I want invited on the next trip. p.s. will we also see Big Foot riding the Loch Nes Monster trying to rope your prairie dogs?